Tuesday 24 February 2015

Production Schedule

I was hoping to start filming as a rough cut of our music video is due 10th December.  However, as I am the artist performing within the video, I need people who are able to help me film, and have had difficulty finding times when we are both able to do this.

However, the drama studios which I want to use for my performance pieces are free Thursday during my free lessons, so I will film certain sections during this time.  I plan to film the beginning and slow middle parts of the song, using long steady takes as this conveys the genre of indie/pop music I chose.  I also plan to wear the same costume and make-up from my digipak photos, as this will show a clear link and I like the style of it which I consider quite bold, similar to Florence Welch's style.

I then plan to film my narrative over Christmas half term as this will allow me time to travel to and from the location, with the appropriate daylight to film.  I am going to feature one of my friends within the narrative, allowing me to film them as I have a clear idea on what I want.  Filming over the half term will also make it easier to meet up and film, particularly as we both have jobs.



No comments:

Post a Comment