Thursday 5 February 2015

Digipak Feedback #3

We presented our updated versions to the class and received further feedback from our teacher and classmates.  They all liked the developments I have made and think it conveys my artist's style and genre well.  However, they had minor changes to suggest for me to improve it further.  This included lightening the back cover photograph as it was slightly darker than the others.  They also found the artist's name difficult to read on the front cover, yet liked the font I chose.  I intend to fix this by adding an outline and drop shadow to the text to make it more legible.  Finally, I also need to add my record company logo onto my digipak and poster, as well as making my album image slightly smaller on my poster, and then I will have completed my two pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment